Vest Weather & Leopard

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Please excuse the wet hair! I had just got out the shower. This is a Vest I got at the Plus Sized Clothes Swap on Sunday in Leeds (see previous posts)  I noticed that I dont have many summer clothes in my wardrobe so this vest is perfect and was FREE! I have teamed it with a leopard skirt I got from New Look Inspire £7 sale size 26 and the Bow Belt is from Simply Yours £16. Shoes also New Look Sale £6 and Leather Bag £19.99 ebay.





For when it gets a little chilly a shrug is perfect and for those who are not happy showing their legs or gets chub rub leggings solve that problem! For vests and tops that are a little short because of big boobs or belly, pulling a skirt up from waist to under bust can make a great alternative. For me this is actually the best place for a belt as I have a double belly not a round one. The belt just finishes off the outfit and makes it a bit smarter. More Plus Sized Clothes Swap finds to come!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed