Sale Finds

Monday, July 16, 2012

Yesterday Mr and I went to Meadowhall for he could go to Game and of course I had no plans to buy anything but as usual the bargains just keep coming! 

I got this lovely grey pearl set for £1.80. YES £1.80 you read it correct! 

I am a huge lover of The Body Shop Body Butter especially the coconut one. There were a few flavours on offer at £6 reduced from £12.50. I love cherry and so opted for this one. They are a great size and last ages. I use on face, body and feet and smell delicious all day.


I have been getting sore feet from the flats I wear most of the time so got these insoles from New Look for £2.99 to add a bit of padding and hopefully solve my foot aches.


While in New Look I found this Polka dot waterfall blouse/cardi on sale. Not my size but in this style you can get away with sizing up or down a couple sizes. To be seen in future OOTD


I also got this very colourful flower print skirt and for £6 you can't really go wrong.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. OOOH Im excited to see the polka dot cardi/blouse!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed