New Look Inspire WANTS

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Perfect for Christmas and New Year events or just any day ending in Y!


This dress is smaller than the zig zag & skull print dresses which look similar. The 24 was a bit tight on me.

Great winter warmer that will go with anything.

Super cute and cozy hoodie for those days when you want to be a little special. As seen on Lisa below.



Some lovely colours to choose from in the legging department. I would love to see some polka dots or heart print leggings in New Look next season.

Those are my WANTS. What have you been lusting over??

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really want those coloured leggings. I bought some purple ones from Evans last Autumn and I've had so much wear out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that leggings are back in fashion and I will be stocking up in case they disappear again! I want more pattern ones and polka dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted about the leopard cardi a month or so back - I'm a big fan of leopard. I love the butterfly print dress and it's a great price. I have 2 of NL's elasticated waist dresses and they're really flattering. I'm mad about teal and burgundy at the moment, so whatever I buy next will be one or the other, hopefully! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed