Simply Mono

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I saw this dress in the Simply Be book that comes through the door and fell in love but it was far too expensive for me at the time. I then saw it in person at Plus North and got a good feel of it and was able to see the size which looked lovely and made me rekindle my flame for it.


One day while looking on ebay I noticed this one for sale and it was new with tags on for only £20! So thought it was fate and purchased the beautiful Georgette dress in a size 26.


I love polka dots and I love Black & White so decided to stick with it as I would normally add red for a pop of colour but think the red lips are enough.


The dress is quite stretchy and very comfortable to wear. Also the skirt has a black lining which is not as floaty as the polka dot part so you don't have to worry about your skirt blowing up in the wind.


There is a tie on the waist for around the back but I like it at the front in a little bow to the side.



Dress - Simply Be via ebay
Shoes - New Look
Hairband - Primark
Bangle - Gift
Necklace - TillyBloom etsy


WINNER of the 100th Post Lifes Big Canvas £20 voucher is............


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I love this! Polka dots are my fave! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this dress I need it! Looks fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the deal! it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! I thought it was a skirt and top before I read the post! And your necklace is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is fab. I really love that necklace too, I like jewellery with humour. :)

    http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love jewellery and anything fun :) I have bought a glue gun and am having a blast making brooches!

      Delete
  6. Anonymous8:38 pm

    Love, Love love your dress. Even better that it was such a bargain! I don't know about you, but there is a smug sense of satisfaction that comes over me when I find such a beautiful bargain! Looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always looking for a bargain! I hate to pay full price for clothes when you know they are going to end up in a sale for half the price you paid but its the risk of not having your size left! :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nearly bought that dress for a wedding, but I didn't in the end. It looks lovely on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:25 pm

    Oh gosh - what an absolute BABE. You look amazing!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw the Georgette dress on Simply Be, but alas it was far too out of my price range. So happy you managed to find a deal for it. It's absolutely gorgeous. Super jealous over here.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed