Poppy Love

Monday, April 15, 2013

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the Bespoke Poppy dress on the Simply Be website! I have been looking for a big flower print dress like this for a couple of years and had seen a Yellow Rose one on in America but it was over £100. This beauty is £60 and although that is a lot for me to spend on a dress I knew I would regret not getting it. I watched it on the website for a couple of weeks and when it went limited stock in size 26 I had to bite the bullet and grab it before it went out of stock. Also I had seen Betty Pamper post on her blog about it and it looked even better on her than the models! See her post HERE and I am sure you will agree she looks amazing! Even the Mr approved! he said it made my boobs look massive! Which is not that hard since they are massive. This will be a summer and winter fave for me. I have lots of ideas on how to style it a few different ways so look out for more of this beauty. I needed the size 26 for my bust even though it has a slight stretch to the fabric.






Dress - Simply Be Bespoke Poppy Dress size 26 £60
Cardi - Debenhams size 20
Shoes - Hush Puppies
Bag - ebay
Lipstick - Superdrug Hello Kitty - Blazin

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love this dress! It's amazing on you. Yay for massive boobies! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady! Yay to boobies indeed! :D x

      Delete
  2. What a GORGEOUS frock; you look stunning! Twas made for you, Darling! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous ! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is gorgeous!! Looks lovely on you too, i might have to treat myself for a wedding i have coming up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress does look absolutely fab on you! You look great, it was well worth the £60!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed