Typography-tastic

Monday, April 29, 2013

This is the last of my gifted Your Clothing review items. I saved the best for last! I love typography and did graphic design at college many moons ago so this dress really stood out for me. They have a few type print dresses in at the moment but I loved the shape and fit of this one. It is a tshirt material and will be perfect for summer with is loose short sleeves and the length is good for me too. It is a bodycon dress but I opted for the larger size to have it a little looser around my middle and boobs so it will be comfortable when sitting and not stretch out the print. I am loving all the black and white around just now and Yours have a great selection in stock for summer with polka dots, tribal and stripes.

Congratulations to Carlie the winner of my £50 Yours voucher Birthday Blog Giveaway!







All opinions are my own. This is a gifted item for review.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Anonymous10:55 am

    Love that dress, the print is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing dress, rocked by you! I love monochrome. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want this dress,i love it and the print is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed