3D Full Body Scan

Monday, August 12, 2013


A few weeks ago I had the interesting chance to get a full body 3D Scan by the Company Ten24 who have the 3D Scan Store.

These types of scans are used by computer game companies, animation and artists. Models and scans can be purchased online to download and used for various projects. Being 6 months pregnant I wanted to see how my body has changed and continues to change.

I had to stand on this rotating disc for a few minutes while the scan went from head to toe.



My red hair was not being picked up by the scan so I had to wear this fetching scull cap.
As you can see the Scan is very detailed. The eyes are the thing that freaks me out a bit since they have no emotion.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That is SUCH a cool idea! What a fabulous way to capture your body during pregnancy and it's fantastic that animators and other visual artists can access all sizes of bodies to enable them to 'get' ALL kinds of bodies. You rock! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed