Empire Records

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Frizzy hair, no make up and on my way out the door to go see Franklin. This dress is from New Look Inspire and was £40 when I first saw it. I then spotted it in the sale and had to have it. The print to me looks like some kind of pop art style records. It is a stretchy material and has pockets. I was super comfy in this dress and since it was a little chilly I added my eyelash knit New Look Cardi for some warmth.




Hubby caught me mid photo with something funny hence the goofy smile! Haha!

Dress - New Look Lovedrobe Blue Abstract Dress size 24 £15
Cardi - New Look Inspire size 24
Leggings - Ebay size 20
Shoes - New Look £22.99

I also ordered these dresses from the sale but had to return them. I loved them both but sadly they were not a good fit for me.

This floral dress felt lovely and I really wanted to keep it but it was tight under my bust and baggy at the neck so would not have felt fabulous in it.

The Koko dress was super light fabric with no stretch and I had about a 2 inch gap at the back where I couldn't zip it up. Size up in this dress one or two sizes! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, I'm loving all these fabulous brights on you! S-t-u-n-n-i-n-g!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed