Classy Adams

Saturday, November 30, 2013

This Simply Be dress looks at first glance to be quite simple but it has silver thread running through it and makes me think of Wednesday Adams because of the dark colour and white contrast collar. The material has a tiny amount of stretch and I went for the size 24 and would say its true to size.

I am usually the girl that goes for bold prints and colours but I was drawn to this dress for its simplicity and was not disappointed. It has a classy look with edge. It has a lovely feel to it and wears great! Super comfy but keeps its shape. I can see me wearing this all year round with leggings or tights in Winter and on its own in Summer. With the silver thread it gives a fun element to it and feel dressed up and cute as hell!

Simply Be have up to 40% off right now so why not go have a look at what else they have on offer and grab yourself a bargain!







Shoes - Clarks 

Thank you to Simply Be for gifting me this awesome dress to review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is great, I love that dress. It kind of has a Wednesday Adams all grown up feel about it. I love your shoes too. Looks like you are getting all ready for Christmas. who made that painting behind you? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Thats what i wa going for :) It is a painting by Pete McKee a Sheffield artist. I love his work. He has worked with Paul Smith and Oasis on lots of projects. Check out his website for all his fab art!

      Delete
  2. That dress is awesome, and looking at those presents reminds me to start getting organised lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to get sorted early as i cant get out to shops because baby has to stay away from people with colds and flu so shopping is a no go :(

      Delete
  3. That dress is absolutely stunning on you! I love that you've teamed it with opaque tights, definitely ready for Autumn!

    Love, Amie <3
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed