Merry Christmas!

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hope Santa was good to you all and you are having a lovely day getting stuffed with all the yummy foods! I am at my hubbys parents house today so they can see Franklin on his First Christmas. I have been truly spoiled with gifts as I hope you all were. My outfit for today has been blogged about before HERE but I got it when I was pregnant an it was getting tight so have not been able to wear it much. Now it is a bit large at a size 26 but I love it so much I rock it anyway! The cardi is eyelash knit and sooooo fluffy and it just seemed like the perfect Christmas day outfit for me. The necklace was custom from http://www.betenoirejewellery.com/

Franklin and hubby have made my Christmas special and I look forward to next year when Franklin will be able to play and have a fun filled Christmas. Sending my love to you and your families and wishing you all nothing but the best of everything for 2014!




Dress - Simply Be Bespoke dress size 26
Cardi - Primark size 18
Necklace - Custom by http://www.betenoirejewellery.com/
Tights - Free from Sheffield Plus Size Clothes Swap
Shoes - New Look (now on sale £7)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed