Give Me Your Hand

Friday, January 31, 2014

The recent Clements Ribeiro range for Evans was quite smart casual compared to the previous ranges and I had my eye on these pieces from the start. A top and skirt which were originally £45 each which works out at £90 for what is basically a dress and I do not spend that much on a dress ever! I am pretty cheap when it comes to clothes so waited for the sales knowing I would get it cheaper. I managed to get both items for £10 each! They are still available HERE so grab yourself a bargain!

The material is a thick stretchy tshirt fabric and very comfortable to wear and hopefully washes well too! I can see me wearing this a lot! Sorry for the muted colours but its just too dark to get good quality pictures just now that do the clothes justice.

The print is gloves/hands and is quite retro which I love!





(sized up as I didn't want the print to distort over my bust with stretch)


Shoes - New Look sale £7 

Belt - Domino Dollhouse


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed