Pretty Flowers

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Stepping up the Valentines Day pretty dress month with this beauty from Yours Clothing!  I call this colour of dress naked because if it was plain I would look naked from a distance. The flowers make this not a problem and the print is so pretty. The sleeve length is good and I love the neckline and overall length of the dress too. It is a lovely thick tshirt material with lots of stretch and oh so comfortable. Another of the lovely Vintage look dresses Yours Clothing has in just now. It is long enough for me to wear these shapewear shorts underneath to prevent the dreaded chub rub!

I was looking for a pair of high waist shorts for summer so I don't have to wear leggings and these have a pretty lace part at the bottom. I went for the size 28 as I didn't want them tight like shapewear normally is. I wanted comfort but could have went for the size 26 easily. I will be stocking up on these for Summer.







Shoes - New Look
Glasses - Specspost


This dress was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really like the look of this dress, I am not sure it will suit me but I may give it a go, you look great as usual xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this dress is a belter! Looking good. x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love that dress, and really love the new header of the blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed