Daisy Baby

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Strange name for a post you might think but this dress is actually from the maternity section of Primark! the swing dress shape fits most sizes and shapes and I have no problem wearing maternity items. Whatever I like I will try to make it work.

I missed out on the Evans Daisy dress so when I spotted this I had to give it a try and was over the moon when it fit. I was going out for a meal so wanted to be extra comfy but would add a belt to give it shape in future.

I have not bought any clothes other than leggings from Primark for a long time as I really struggle to find things to fit. I am happy to say the cardi is also Primark and the shoes!

Also check out my Zenni Optical glasses at the end.





Dress - Primark Maternity size 20 £10
Cardi - Primark size 18 £6
Leggings - ebay size 22
Shoes - Primark £8
Necklace - Custom Betenoirejewellery
Brooch - Gift




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Sexy specs beautiful lady x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those glasses are the sex! I'm regretting not picking that dress up last time I was in Primarni. :/ x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous what a bargain that dress is, looks really expensive! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:41 am

    Ack, is that a Dolly Dingle brooch? Egads, I need that NOW!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed