Specs Obsessed

Friday, May 02, 2014


If you didn't already know I am specs obsessed then you have not been paying attention! I love glasses, glasses print on anything and everything! When I saw this on the Evans website I was surprised and happy to be able to buy another glasses print top. I am not a fan of hanky hems. I don't actually know any fat people who are but they seem to saturate the plus size market.

Being a RAD FAT that has no problem showing off my VBO (visible belly outline) the shortness of this at the front is not an issue but for most fats it would be. Which is why I don't understand the hanky hem as being a popular seller. I would much prefer a longer front and back. As I said it is not an issue for me which is why I bought it and wear it.

It is a Navy thin tshirt material and the glasses are printed onto the tshirt which means with stretch they do crack and I am not sure how it will wash but for £19.50 I can live with it. When I was on the website I had a good look and have put together a Top Picks post which is also up now so take a look.






Jeggings - New Look Inspire
Shoes - Asos
Necklace - Charcoal Designs
Glasses - Zenni Optical


Franklin was a fan of this outfit too! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous8:05 am

    This is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed