Feeling Fruity

Sunday, June 01, 2014

My last post was a Joe Browns dress that I had nothing but great things to say about it and guess what! This one is too! I am now a firm fan of this brands new vintage style and print dresses. I want them all!

I was lucky enough to be given this beautiful Perfect Pear print dress from Simply Be to review. It has a great vintage look. I Especially liked the pearl detail of the buttons and round collar neck. It is a thick shirt material with stretch which I love as it is thick enough not to need ironed and comfortable because of the stretch. It is actually my favourite material for these type of occasion dresses.  It is a quality garment which will last years and never go out of style due to it's vintage look. I got the size 26 which is a perfect fit for me. As with all dresses they appear longer on me as I am only 5'3'' It is available in sizes 14-32.

I wore this on my Spa trip last weekend for evening meal and cocktails. It got many a compliment! I wore it with my New Look Watermelon clutch to be extra fruity! It was rather dark in the room so my photos are not great and even did some at home and light was again an issue! You can see the drawing detail and pearl buttons of the dress in my last photo. So in love with these Joe Browns retro dresses! See my other Joe Browns dress review of one HERE







Cardi - New Look Inspire
Bag - New Look Watermelon Bag £9.99
Shoes - Primark
Glasses - VintageEyeglassesCat



This item was gifted to me by Simply Be for review. All opinions are my own.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've got my eye on this one too! Love the current Joe Browns stuff! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the cutest dress, looks great on you and I am so after that clutch!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed