Ahead Of The Curve

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I am sad to say that Autumn has come early to the UK but it also means exciting new collections from our favourite fashion brands! The warm rich colours and chunky knits we all love to encase ourselves in when the its cold outside.

Given the chance to have a sneaky peek at the Asos Curve Autumn/Winter 2014 collection I thought I would share my favourite pieces and do my first Autumn outfit post of the season.

I love the vintage look to this midi dress which has a William Morris feel to it with the print. The colours go with my newly dyed hair and I feel rather grown up in this outfit. It is silly to say that since I am 34 and have a baby but I tend to dress like a child most of the time. I go for fun novelty prints and colours.

The back cutout detail is fun and the colours made this dress a must for my maybe too young wardrobe. It is a thin material with no stretch so sized up. the length is longer on me as I am a shortie but I like it. The sleeves are also a little longer but is a nice change. I can see me wearing this with a thick furry cardigan and boots on the colder days this winter and also breaking it out in the Summer months too.












Dress - Asos Curve Midi Wallpaper dress size 28 £35
Bag - ebay
Shoes - Clarks
Necklace - Vintage Gift
Glasses - Coastal - Derek Cardigan


ASOS Curve Autumn/Winter 2014 Collection

Now on to the fun bit! Some of my favorite pieces from the AW14 Collection! Sequins are a must for Winter parties. Tartan is in again which is perfect for this Scottish lass! Lace, reds, florals, chunky knits and long coats are all beautiful pieces to add to your Winter wardrobe and look fabulous this season!








What are your favourite pieces for Autumn?



This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I purchased that dress, am not sure if I like it or not, its hanging in my wardrobe, not worth sending it back it costs to much from New Zealand. Coming into summer here and think the fabric will be to hot to wear here.... hmmmmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks awesome and that colour is great on you. x x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed