Elvi Style

Thursday, August 28, 2014


The lovely people over at Elvi sent me this gorgeous jacket to review but sadly my arms were to fat for it so I asked my beautiful non blogger friend Abbi if she would like to model for me and let me be stylist and photographer for the day. I think Abbi did a marvelous job and looks amazing!

The jacket is a waterfall front style with zip detail. It feels really good quality and is fully lined. This is a size 26 and I would say it is small made but if the sleeves had not been tight on me I would have worn it anyway. Abbie is a size 22 and 5'11'' tall.

Elvi have been around for a long time and is known for its quality and classy style. I have put together a selection of my favourite items for you to see at the end which includes accessories and summer sale items!

I chose to keep this outfit simple and it would be perfect for any Saturday night out or even a wedding! With the addition of a large bag and pumps and removing the headband this could also be an office look. This jacket really is such a great simple piece that can be dressed up or down for any occasion.

You can also get 20% off full price items with code - BLOGELVI











Jacket - Elvi Black Waterfall Jacket size 26 £55
Dress - Asos Curve size 22
Shoes - Clarks size 9
Hairband  - old


My Elvi Top Picks





Elvi have 10% off your first order just now so head on over and check out their full range! Don't forget you can get 20% off full price items with code - BLOGELVI

Thank you to Abbie for being a great model and Elvi for gifting me this item for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your friend looks fab, shame the sleeves were too tight for you, good selection xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed