Mod Dots

Monday, August 11, 2014

Another Modcloth dress for you all! Another sale item! I loved the look of this on the site but was not sure about the fabric. It is a woven fabric so is more suited to this Autumn rainy days we are having as it is quite thick and also has a little stretch to it. I really liked the polka dot detail at the bottom of the skirt. I have not seen anything like this in plus size before.

Due to my huge bust (42jj I got measured recently) the dress comes up under my bust but this is actually where I like things to sit on me. Just something to remember when ordering dresses I review.

The length is also good on me but my friend Abbie tried on a few of my Modcloth dresses and they all came up short on her. She is 6ft tall and I am a tiny 5'3''

I am finding Modcloth to be very random in sizing! As all their items are made by different brands and sold through Modcloth they all have different ideas on 4x. I will provide measurements for all my items reviewed from Modcloth to help.

I stuck with a navy theme and wore my EyeBuyDirect Cateye glasses, navy leggings as it was quite chilly and navy shoes.






(bust- 29" , waist- 25" , length- 41" )
Leggings - old tesco
Shoes - old New Look
Necklace - Custom from Betenoirejewellery
Glasses - Eye Buy Direct - Alondra £39



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute dress and combo. It's hard buying online from Overseas.. I struggle with it too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love this dress! ModCloth sales are the best, I may have spent way too much money.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed