Letterbox Cake By Bakerdays

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Did you know you can get Cake delivered to your door?!?!? This was a revelation to me! What a great idea! Send a friend or family member a personalised cake/photo cake for a special occasion or just to let them know you are thinking of them! Bakerdays are the brilliant bakers of such cakes and I was given the chance to order a Letterbox cake of my choice to review. Letterbox cake is just as you would think it is. It fits through a letterbox!


I checkout out @Bakerdays Instagram for ideas from the many many photos added by customers using the #bakerdays and #letterboxcake hashtag. I then headed to their website to make my perfect cake!


After choosing the Letterbox size I got to pick my cake flavour and I was pleasantly surprised that they offer Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Free options.


I chose a photo I wanted to put on the cake instead of one of their many designs featured on the site and waited for my cake to arrive. You can get any picture you want on the cake. Just upload it and they will make it fit.


The exciting day when my cake arrived! It actually did fit through the letterbox and was in one piece due to the way the cakes are iced.


It came in a lovely presentation box with added balloons, gift card and party whistle which can be added to your order for a little celebration gift set.


Bakerdays really have thought of everything! the little detail of how to get your cake out of the tin with ease was a lovely touch.


The cake includes ingredients printed on the back for those who need to know. The cakes will keep for 2 weeks unopened so you can order in advance and know that it will still be as good as the day it was baked.


I ordered a Halloween inspired cake as it is my favourite time of year and had a little party set up for my hubby and me. The cake was awesome! Bakerdays made my chosen design fit perfectly and really put me in the mood for all things Halloween!




How gorgeous does this cake look!!! Perfect!!!


I am happy to say the cake was not just perfect to look at. It also was super yummy! light and moist and super fresh tasting. I am a huge fan of cake and this gets two thumbs up from me.


Bakerdays also do custom cupcakes. Perfect for any event. Again you can have your own design used or photo or chose from one on the website. You can choose your cake flavour too. Why not choose Bakerdays next time you want to send someone something a little different and make their day and belly happy!

This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is the best one of these I've seen so far! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed