Plus North 2014 - Saturday Day

Thursday, September 04, 2014



It finally came! Plus North! I waited a year for this weekend. This was the third Plus North Event and I have attended all three. It never fails to impress with how many brands and people come out to support this Plus Size focused event. Everyone is welcome but it aimed at Plus Size ladies who like fashion. I headed to Leeds by train with friends Abbie and Philipa. Sadly I was too busy this year modelling for Topsy Curvy and Evans and running around like a headless chicken to see everything that I forgot to take photos so this is pulled together with recreated outfit photos and borrowed photos from other people. (credits under photos)



I wore one of my many amazing Modcloth dresses. This one is a lovely mustard colour and goes well with my newly dye hair. I am unsure if this dress is still available as it was in the sale and only 4x left when I ordered. 


Shoes - Clarks
Bag - New Look
Brooch - Luxulite
Glasses - Dead Mens Spex


 This was the perfect outfit show off my Luxulite brooch I purchased from etsy not too long ago.



My lovely friend Katie did my eyelashes for the event and gave me glamorous eyes! 




This photo was taken by Jim Hawkins. He had a stall at the event to promote his photographic services. He also did a podcast at the event (Have a listen HERE


This is my friend Abbie and I in the hotel room before we headed to the venue. You may recognise her from last weeks Elvi Jacket review.


The lovely Philipa wearing Simply Be and it was her first time at Plus North and modelling!


This is a cookie pizza and was peanut butter flavour and soooo yummy! I will be trying to make one of these at home.




My first crack at modelling was for Topsy Curvy. I had these super cute outfits both reasonably priced as are all their range. Check out the website to see everything available.


Photo by Sara Meredith Walkingwithangels.co.uk





I modelled two outfits for Evans but can only find one on the website. Both were lovely to wear but sadly my feet could not take the heels Evans provided me with after standing most of the day.


With some of the other ladies that modelled for Evans
Photo by Kayles Strawberryketts.blogspot.co.uk


Some photos from BGP Magazine below.




When the Day Event ended after a mass of Raffle prizes being won, Abbie, Steph - Seeing Spots, Chloe - Pesky Chloe/Lifes Big Canvas and myself headed to Nandos for dinner and seat to rest out tired feet. 



Don't ask! I have no clue! lol!!!

More Plus North outfits to come soon! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed