Plus North 2014 - Sunday Swap

Wednesday, September 17, 2014



Sunday was Clothes Swap day. It was a lovely sunny and warm day in Leeds and I wore this flower print dress I got from Modcloth in a recent sale (sold out) 






My view from The Travelodge hotel room.




A great photo from Curvy Kate of the eveyone at the Swap.


I have been having major bra problems and have been living with only one good bra for well over a month now! I got fitted by the lovely ladies at the Curvy Kate stall and found out I can actually get bras from them and I am a 42K in their brand. Sadly they had sold out on the Saturday of my size and Simply Be website has too. I am waiting for a new one to become available so I can buy 10! hahaha!

I realise I have not said anything about the brands in these posts and having no photos of the day has made if difficult but I have been impressed by the coverage of the Event by BGP Magazine so urge you to read their 3 posts on the days events!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Amazing news about getting fitted! When you finally get your boobs into a CK 42K, might you consider adding the bra's measurements to Bratabase? It's a bra database and it is in need of more large cup bra measurements, particularly those at either end of the band size scale, so sub 30s and plus 40s. The more people that add their bra measurements, the better and more useful the database becomes to all of us. There are no CK 42Ks on there at present so by adding these details you will be helping lots of other women around the world. Oh, and your dress is absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed