Everything Is Coming Up Rose Gold

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Party season is in full swing and I was looking for something special to strut my stuff in and turn heads. I came across this stunning Rose Gold Sequin dress on the JD Williams website. It is part of the range being favoured by fellow Scot and TVs Lorraine Kelly. 

If you have not had a look recently at what JD Williams has to offer then I suggest you have a browse! There are some beautiful Party and Everyday pieces. 


It is hard to style something so ornate and beautiful! The dress speaks for itself and accessories are not really needed.




The sequin design is beautiful and the dress has some weight to it! The fabric has a slight stretch and no zip so it is just slipped on over the head. The body is lined with a flesh tone stretch fabric but the sleeves are unlined. I think this is a nice design touch.


The high neckline means no necklace is needed and again the dress shines on its own!


I am 5'3" and the dress sits knee length on me so would be shorter on a taller frame. I really love this dress and have nothing but praise for it. 


The dress is available HERE in size 10-30 and is priced £95-105 depending on size.


Check out the lovely Lorraine wearing the dress and other Party pieces from JD Williams HERE also get 20% off your first order online. 

This item was gifted for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed