Simply Be Sheffield

Sunday, November 09, 2014



I had an exciting email last week informing me of a Simply Be/Jacamo Pop Up Shop in my local mall Meadowhall in Sheffield. I of course went straight there to check it out! It is upstairs and just along from the the Apple store. It was ever so lovely and had all the seasons essential party wear on show. So much sparkle and also lots of Winter warmers. 

There is a large range of footwear and an intimates and nightwear section too. The fitting rooms are very large and well lit for those much needed selfies when trying things on. The staff were lovely and helpful as always with Simply Be. 







I fell for this red leopard tunic/dress and have since ordered it as my size was I out of stock in store at the time. Waiting for it to arrive now.

Sheffield really needs a Simply Be and I hope it sticks around. It is planned to be there until January so make the most of it while it's here incase or goes in the new year. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed