Jungle Fever

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

The sales had great promise and I ordered quite a few things but so far this swing dress, bag and a pair of trainers have been the only things I have kept. This Simply Be swing dress with pockets. Not very sturdy pockets as the material is a stretchy moleskin feel. I have a few dresses of this material and it is a great throw on item that washes well and could be described as microfiber. I loved the bold print and the greens. I ordered the tall version and like this length on me (5'3''). It would be more of a tunic on anyone tall. I wanted to wear it with a belt but I can't find any of my black belts so will be on the hunt for one to buy.

I had been looking for a big bag so carry all the crap a mum needs and saw this one in the Simply Be shop but at £45 was out of my price range at the time. I was super happy to see it in the sale for just £18 from Fashion World. It is also in the Simply Be sale and comes in black too.

I am wearing some beautiful glitter handmade earring by Desperate Beatnik from France. I had been looking for some super glam earrings and the confetti glitter ones in her etsy store are just to die for! These are not earrings for the faint of heart! These are large and in charge earrings to be rocked by babes!







Dress - Simply Be Botanical Swing dress size 26 £25
Leggings - Asos Curve
Shoes - Clarks
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik etsy Handmade in France Lucite Confetti Jewellery












You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous6:16 pm

    Thank you so much for the great post.
    My best wishes for 2015.

    Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the print on that dress it is really lovely. Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed