Lets Go To The Hop

Thursday, January 29, 2015

I got this Modcloth skirt quite a while ago but didn't have a top to hear with it so it has been unworn until now. This top is actually the Beloved Endeavour vintage dress from my last post! The green matched the green on the skirt perfectly. 

Do you use dresses as tops? I think I need some frilly socks so I can wear this all summer! The print on the skirt is records and young people dancing. I love it! It is a vintage style so goes with the vintage style of the dress/top. I also like the clashing of polka dots with print of the skirt.





Skirt - Modcloth Bea & Dot Y'all Dolled Up Skirt size 4x $16.99 (£10.02) (sold out)
Top - Beloved Endeavour vintage dress size 30 £15
Shoes - Clarks
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik etsy
Glasses - Dead Mens Spex



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed