Wow! Stripes & Stretchmarks

Friday, January 09, 2015

Today was pretty mild. Almost warm! I decided to show some skin for the first time in months. I couldn't have chose a better dress to do it in. This dress has been in my wardrobe for some time and it was too big and still is a little but who cares. Its cute and striped and I love it. 

I amped up the look with red and pop art inspiration with some lovely gifts I have had from friends. I think it turned out to be a fun outfit. 

Yes I do have fat arms and stretch marks all over them but so what! I am fat so it only makes sense that my arms and everywhere else on me is fat too. Stretch marks were an enemy of mine for many years in my youth but I have come to terms with the fact that they are not going anywhere so we might as well get along. So I don't hide them away. I let them out and shine in the sun and give them just as much love as my big belly and big boobs. You don't have to hate your body. You can choose to love it if you want to. 






Dress - Modcloth - In-Demand Planner dress size 4x $28.99 (sold out)
Headband - Gift available from Janine Basil
Necklace - Gift
Glasses - Moschino via ebay
Shoes - Clarks


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That dress is so amazing. You look lush! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed