Glitter, Bows & Domino

Saturday, February 28, 2015

I bought this Modcloth dress a while ago and have not had a good enough reason to wear it until now. it has a slight sheen to the fabric and no stretch. the colour is like a grey/brown. I need the 4x for my bust but found the shoulders quite wide and arm holes large. Why do plus size clothes makers think fat people need masssssive arm holes?? 

The bag is Red Or Dead from Simply Be and is a gold and silver glitter vinyl with Domino stitch design. Shoe are very old Hush Puppies that go with almost everything!

Finished off with my large lilac confetti glitter lucite Desperate Beatnik earrings. I am seriously obsessed with her earrings!!!! Keep an eye out for another giveaway on my instagram soon!







Dress - Modcloth Morning Mingle Dress size 4x $28.99 (sold out) 
Shoes - Hush Puppies
Bag - Red or Dead from Simply Be
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Etsy Vintage


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed