Fuchsia Florals

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Pink is not a colour I would normally go for but the dress really stood out for me in the Yours store. I tried on the 26/28 and it was very large. The 24 is generous also and decided to go with it as would more often than not wear a belt. I love Swing dresses because unlike skater dresses they have no seam under the bust. Being a big busty lady the seam can sit too high on the bust and look odd. This is why I wear a belt to give a Skater dress shape but without the uncomfortable small bust.

This dress is a bright Fuchsia and screams Summer from the rooftops! I had a good few looks in this outfit when at the park with the family today and I felt bright and pretty in pink! I am a shorty at 5'3'' and this is just long enough as a dress. Leggings will be worn on cooler days and this will still be as bright and beautiful. I am loving all the Summer prints available this year at Yours.

I got this bag in the Aldo sale and love that it has stripes on one side and spots on the other! They have the same style in a few other prints and a good few novelty bags worth a look.





Belt - Asos Curve
Shoes - Clarks Outlet
Bag - Aldo Hatchet 
Necklace - Old 
Glasses - iclickoptical style 2153 $7.95
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik


Also available is this Coral Peplum Top in the same lovely print. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed