Heart Felt

Monday, May 25, 2015

I was contacted by the lovely Charlotte of @Lady_Charlottes on Instagram to show you lovely lot her handmade jewellery and other items. I love brooches and have loads but you can never have too many! Charlotte sent me a Heart brooch that I chose from the 3 available styles and I chose to have the word "MYSELF" stitched onto the banner. There is something special about a handmade item. I have put it onto my denim jacket so it gets maximum wear. I was also sent this lovely hair clip with "LOLLY" stitched onto it! 



More items have been added to the Instagram page and I am loving the Skull Brooch! 


Available options for Brooches and Shoe Clips. I chose Black edge stitching and you can really have any colour and words stitched on that will fit. Flowers are an added option too. prices are from as little as £4 including postage.


Rocking my Brooch and Hair Clip together for a full on Heart Attack!


The clip is a flat crocodile clip that is very secure and would work on most types of hair.
These are such lovely items to get for yourself or for a friend.
You can see the full range and order from @Lady_Charlottes on Instagram and pay with Paypal. There is also an etsy store being set up HERE but most items are on the Instagram page just now.
You can also like follow on Twitter page HERE. Postage is only available to the UK at the moment but may change.


These items were gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed