Monkey Business

Friday, May 22, 2015

JI recently met up with some lovely friends for a bit of shopping and dinner at Meadowhall. I wore my new and amazing Monkey wearing a Fez and Peanut necklace form Luxulite. I removed a couple of Nuts and made them into earrings for a complete look. 



I got this kimono which is actually a wrap over robe from Asda quite some time ago in a sale and loved the Circus print on it but had not found the right outfit for it. The necklace changed that!!! Perfect pairing with a simple black swing dress and leggings. I felt fun a quirky in this outfit and will be wearing it again soon. 




I wanted to try on this Joe Browns dress from Simply Be but sadly the largest size they had was a 26. I actually found that 99% of what was in store was only available up to a 26. Being a larger fat you expect to not be able to try things on in most clothing shops but when the shop is a plus size clothes shop that cater up to a 32 it only hurting their sales not to have all sizes available to try in and buy. 
I have contacted Simply Be about this issue.


This Secret Garden dress is the only one in a 28 that I could find so had to try it on! I actually really liked it but was so put off by the fact that there was nothing else in my size that I did not buy it.


I tried this fun shirt on in Evans and love the print but buttons and my bust just work well together. I like that I look like a 1980s TV presenter! 











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed