Budget Bridal - ASOS Curve 60s

Friday, July 03, 2015

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE


This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

Here is a Hippy 1960s inspired Budget Bridal outfit consisting of an Asos Curve Floral dress which screams Flower Power. This dress is so lovely and is a stretch material making it comfortable. It is a swing style shape dress but I added a belt to give it more shape for this occasion. It sits below the knee on me and I felt fabulous and retro wearing it. I actually wore this to a friends Wedding at the weekend on a super scorching hot day and felt lovely and cool.

This style is not for everyone but I love to be a bit different and I am finding myself really loving the big bold vintage prints at the moment. No Hippy style look is complete without some big Sunglasses and these glitter ones are so me! Sadly they have sold out at Asos but there are lots more fun and funky glasses to choose from to complete your outfit. Asos Curve have so many gorgeous dresses in that would be perfect for any style lady.

I took the pinky beige colour from the dress and choose the pom pom hem kimono and shoes in the same tone to finish off this look. What do you think? Some flowers in my hair and a hot tub time machine and I would pass as a real 1960s chick!









Glasses - Jeepers Peepers Glitter Sunglasses £10 Out of Stock
Kimono - Simply Be Pom Pom Kimono size 16/18 £20

Total - £71.00


This dress was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ekkk! Your wedding next Summer! Can't wait to see all the piccys!!! Love this dress on you, tell me your big day dress will be retro and have some special glasses just for the day right??? xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed