Plus Prom Promo

Monday, August 10, 2015

It was almost chilly today filming the final shots for the Plus Size Bride documentary. To be shown on Channel 4 September 27th but could change. Will keep you updated. It was a family shoot with my Hubby to be and Franklin in the garden playing and a few questions and promo photos. 

I wore leggings and a cardi with my new Scarlett & Jo dress from Evans and really not making the most of this dress but the weather was against me.

I loved this dress when I saw it on Betty Pamper for the blogger shoot by Scarlett & Jo. The print is gorgeous and the colours make is an easy Summer or Winter dress. It is a thick stretch cotton like fabric and there is an underskirt with some flare. The bust is lines with a soft stretchy material which is comfortable and more than enough room for my boobs. 

I am wearing a 28 and the fit is perfect. These is a zip at the back and a v neck. It comes with a black ribbon but I wore a belt instead. I love that is looks like a vintage dress but made from modern materials and easy clean and comfortable. 

Have you heard Gifi Fields of Scarlett & Jo is designing me a polka dot dress and we are now renaming it #lollidots! There is a lollidot collection being designed right now and should be available soon! Will let you know more when I know more. 




I like this photo the best. Franklin makes the best faces!





Cardi - Primark 
Leggings - Asos Curve
Shoes - New Look
Belt - Asos Curve
Brooch - Asos
Glasses - Derek Cardigan



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congrats on having a dress made by Gifi. I can't wait to see what it looks like! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed