£5 Treats Are Not A Trick

Wednesday, October 07, 2015

I was looking through the newly added items in the Pus section on Everything5Pounds and saw this cute cardi and dress I love the crochet collar on the dress and that it had short sleeves. It has been washed and came out great. The cardi was available in quite a few colours but the larger sizes left me with this mustard colour which I really like and goes great with the dress. The sleeves on the cardi are very long but this might be fixed with a wash and tumble dry. I just pushed them up today they were not an issue.

The leopard shoes are from Evans and are sooo damn cute! I wore them out today and have 4 blisters. Socked and plasters will be worn until I break them in. This is quite a casual outfit for me. Comfy and warm for a Sunday with the family.






Cardi - Everything5Pounds 
Dress - Everything5Pounds
Leggings  - Asos Curve

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. that is really cute! I've always wondered what their plus size stuff fit/looked like xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fiver?!?! Bargainicious! I've seen those shoes in Evans and I've been umming and arring. After seeing your pics I might just try them on...

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed