#EffYourBeautyStandards

Sunday, November 29, 2015

I got these #effyourbeautystandards tsirts a while ago and wanted to something a little different from my usual posts. Inspired by the lady herself Tess Holliday I had to wear my Minnie Mouse ears and adding Domino Dollhouse petticoats just seemed like the perfect finishing touch to this outfit. OK I may not wear this out without a slip underneath so you don't see my knickers but I am totally feeling these looks!

Check out TessHolliday.com for the last of the heart logo items. I was very kindly given the New Unisex design t-shirt by Tess at The Curve Fashion Festival in Manchester a few months ago. It is a mens t-shirt so those guys can get in on the body positivity too!






Your beauty is so much more than how you look! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute cute cute! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:59 am

    What size tshirt did you order from effyourbeauty ? Wasn't sure what their sizing was like

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed