Halloween Is Every Day

Saturday, November 07, 2015

I have seen this Simply Be dress blogged about by a few friends and I have had it a while. I wore it to the Zoo when I was in Edinburgh but did not take proper blog photos so I am only getting around to it now. I wore it with a Scarlett & Jo Black top under it and some boots for walking up the giant hill that is Edinburgh Zoo.

October may be over but Halloween I Every Day to a me. Today was a little warmer so decide to wear the dress with just a cardi over it. The cardi is from Tesco and is a size 22. I could have sized down as I never button cardis. I just loved the colour and knew it would go with so many of my Autumn wardrobe pieces.

I ordered this dress in a size 26 and a 28 only to find them way too small over my bust and belly especially. I could not even pull it down over my belly. I sent them back and ordered the 32. It fits right over my bust and belly but is a little baggy at the arms. I think I had to size up so much because it is a fitted dress and I usually go for skater/prom style that are basically free size as long as the bust fits. The fabric has a little stretch to it and is comfy. I just love the retro print and had to have it.

I posted a photo on instagram and had a few comments about the brooch. It is actually a decoration from a cupcake I bought from Greggs a couple of years ago made into a brooch. You can get a similar style from Charcoal Designs on etsy. Check them out for really fun jewellery that is all handmade and painted.

You can get 20% off your order at Charcoal Designs with my code LOLLYLIKESFATSHION 


 At the Zoo with Scarlett & Jo top under dress









Dress - Simply Be Sleeveless dress size 32 £27.50
Cardi - Tesco F&F Stretch Cardi size 22 £10 
Belt - Asos Curve
Leggings - Asos Curve
Shoes  - Asda
Glasses - Vintage etsy
Brooch - Similar available at Charcoal Designs

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed