She's A Star

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

The Scarlett & Jo dress is The Star obviously! Just look at it! The sweetheart neckline that I love so much. The sleeve length. How the waist and seams pull you in and give shape. The fishtail flare. The sumptuous velvet. This dress just exudes class and elegance and I am in LOVE!

I am wearing the size 28 but could have easily sized down to a 26. The length of this and the other maxi velvets look very long on the hanger but please give them a try on as they do rise on the wider body and this length is perfect on me with a small heel or flats. I am 5'3'' but do have a huge bust that pulls the length up an inch or two.

You may have seen me blog about this Accesorize fascinator recently as it was a very expensive £35 that I would never normally dream of paying for a headband but once I tried it on I knew it had to come home with me and I knew it was going to look fantastic with this dress. Same can be said for the reasonably priced fur stole from Yours Clothing!

I know I am spamming  you all with Scarlett & Jo but it is because they are bloomin fantastic and I am excited about what they are doing and where they are going. It is not very often at all that I love a dress so much that I want it in all colour varieties but Scarlett & Jo have me wanting all their dresses!

This dress is perfect and it is not the cheapest dress out there but it is a classic and will be one you pull out again and again for many years to come for those special occasions. Remember to sign up to the Scarlett & Jo Club to get 10% off purchases!








Fascinator - Accesorize Bow Pillbox £35
Scarf - Your Fur Stole £12
Brooch - Accesorize £10
Shoes - Hush Puppy vintage
Glasses - Vintage etsy


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Stunning. Simply stunning. Its so elegant and timeless.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops logged out accidently. Hope my message got througj first. Perfect outfit for all soirees this season

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing. Love the dress and the accessorizing. (Side note: I always thought I couldn't wear glasses and a fascinator together, that it would be de trop. You proved me wrong!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit. THIS OUTFIT.
    You look so elegant and gorgeous. You just ooooze sexiness and confidence in it. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed