105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom - Meet Chloe & Ian

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Wedding Wednesday post where every Wednesday you get to find out a little more about the couples that shared their photos for the 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos post HERE or the Youtube video HERE

I will also be doing more Budget Bridal posts. You can see previous posts HERE 

------------------------------------
Chloe & Ian
Leeds, England



Where did you meet your Bride/Groom?

Lancaster University



When did you get married and where?

2001 in Rudding Park, Harrogate



What dress/suit size were you when you got married? (only answer if you want to)

I think I was about a 26 but my dress was made to order



What was your experience of finding a dress/suit?

I went to visit about 3 shops who all made bridal dresses and I found the last one the most helpful. She didn't talk about flattering styles, and was excited about making it silver.



Describe your day.

It was a blur! I can't really remember anything except walking too fast down the aisle - they kept telling me to slow down and I said 'no I want to get married now!' - and looking out at everyone when signing the register and pointing and laughing. There was lots of laughing. 


Anything else you want to add.

I'm so glad there are more options out there for fat brides now to buy off the peg. There just wasn't in 2001. It had to be made no matter what style you wanted. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed