2015 Review

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and want to say a big thank you for taking the time to come and see my little corner of the internet. My blog has been my creative outlet for a few years now and fashion is a pleasure for me. I can't class myself as a good writer by any stretch of the imagination but I love photos and find instagram to be my home more so than other social media sites.

I promise for bring you more fabulous outfits with my unique style with as many accessories as possible! These are my outfits from 2015 and hope you enjoy this little look back on the year. 

A massive thank you to the brands I have worked with this year and have helped me keep you up to date with what is available to the plus size shopper! Looking forward to more colaborations next year!


















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed