Budget Bridal - I Tutu Do

Friday, December 11, 2015

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE

It has been a while since I have done a Budget Bridal post but I will try to be better in 2016. This outfit is actually a dress and skirt. The dress is a little short to be a bridal outfit on its own but as a top with this tutu I think it makes a lovely combination. I am wearing totally the wrong colour bra for this but try to ignore it and focus on the lace and sparkle of the Star brooch.








Top/Dress - Simply Be Lace Swing dress size 30 £27
Skirt - H&M 3x £20 via Diamonds & Pearls blog sale
Brooch - Accessoize £10
Fascinator - Accessorize sale £4
Glasses - Vintage

TOTAL - £71.50

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this. Really sweet. I could see this with a big bunch of Gypsophilia

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed