Classic Lollidots

Thursday, December 03, 2015

This is the second Scarlett & Jo Lollidot dress I am featuring. I have gone for a more casual look for this outfit. This dress like the last one HERE is a stretch fabric that is comfortable and washes great. This dress has large lollidots and a crossover bust. The bust is big enough for even the biggest boobs such as mine and covers well. There is an elastic waist and tie at the back (which I have remove). As this dress has elastic it does not really need the tie unless you want that feature at the back. I wear belts a lot.

The sleeve length is good and dress length also. I love that these dresses can be worn all year and not be stuck as Summer or Winter item. This is so easy to wear and you will find yourself wearing it a lot.

I cannot say enough good things about Scarlett & Jo! They really are the Brand that inspires me and the most right now and fills me with hope for plus size fashions future. They are pushing the standards of quality/value and customer care. They are representing their customers of ALL sizes by using non models on their website! The Scarlett & Jo Show is taking plus fashion and body positive people and sharing their views on fashion.

As if having dresses named after me is not enough I am very excited to announce that I have been asked by Gifi Fields to be a Scarlett & Jo Ambassador! I am not sure what this involves as yet but I am very happy and honoured to have been asked.

As my instagram following nears the 10K mark I will do a giveaway with Scarlett & Jo to win your choice of Lollidot dress! Keep an eye out for the giveaway soon that will be featured on instagram and on here!








Available size 14 - 32
Belt - Asos Curve
Shoes - Clarks
Necklace - Luxulite
Glasses - Dead Mens Spex


This item was kindly given to me for review. All opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look so fabulous <3 love that style on you. Also, your photos since you got your lights are so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Gifi that I'm so thrilled you've been chosen as an ambassador. You're so supportive to me and so many other women on social media so you absolutely deserve it. I can't think of anyone else who'll do a better job. Congratulations! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed