Dream of Jeannie

Monday, January 18, 2016

I saw Tess Holliday wear a turban a while ago and also Sam of FattyBoomTatty Blog and it reminded me that I had this Vintage Turban. I got it about ten years ago from a a load of stuff being chucked out by a Theatre Group. You can get them on ebay for a couple of pounds in a variety of colours and even some metallics. I added a brooch to the front for a bit of sparkle and some Desperate Beatnik earrings because I love to sparkle!

This Pussy Bow Top is by Scarlett & Jo and also comes in quite a few colour options, I sized up to a 28 but really could have got the 24 or 26 and it would have fit. It is a thick stretch fabric and very comfortable to wear.

The lovely Interrobang Art was able to cut the top part of a SWAK dress off that was too small for my bust and make the bottom part into a skirt by adding elastic to the waist, I love the vintage retro print and the colours. I had been wondering what to wear with it to make it a bit special and the top and turban combo really makes it special.

I got the bag from Sun Jellies and again the retro look compliments the is outfit.







Turban - Vintage (Similar available on ebay)
Skirt - Was a dress by Swak Lucille Collar Dress $25
Shoes - Simply Be
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik
Glasses - Vintage ebay
Brooch - Accessorize sale



Tess wearing a beautiful beaded Turban



Sam wearing a black Turban with a bit of bling in the middle. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've been trying to decide whether to try wearing a turban, but been worried I'd look silly. You look amazing though, so I might step out of my comfort zone and give it a try.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed