Scottish Rose

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Hubby had a fancy pants Burns Supper night with work and of course being a Scottish Lass in England I was super excited to go and indulge in some Haggis, Neeps & Tatties! Also seeing some men in Kilts is a pretty awesome sight.

I was unsure of what to wear with it being so fancy but I remembered I had bought this Scarlett & Jo dress in the 50% off sale weekend. I had planned to save this for Valentines Day but I was really feeling the roses so decide to wear it.

It is very lightweight with skirt part being a silky feeling material and the top a thin stretchy material. This is the size 26 and I could have sized down. I was worried the waist may not have enough stretch but is has lots and the dress is very comfortable to wear and rather floaty and swishy feeling because of the lightweight material which added to the glamour of it. It comes with a wide belt but I don't find wide belts comfortable to swapped it for a skinny belt I had and easily cut off the big bet loops.

With some glitter accessories I was all set for the fancy night with my Hubby. We had a lovely time and was nice to have some time out with adults and no kiddo. Franklin had a fab time with his Grandparents and did not miss us at all!







Dress - Scarlett & Jo Wrap Floral dress size 26 £60
Belt - Asos Curve
Shoes - New Look old
Bangle - New Look old
Bag - Asos Skinny Dip sold out
Glasses - Moschino via ebay
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik



Hubby looking very handsome!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed