Hot Coco

Saturday, March 12, 2016

OK how blooming cute is this Chubby Cartwheels Coco Mesh dress!?!? As soon as I saw it on the website I fell hard and knew I had to have it. Red and polka dots are firm favourites of mine. I have never had a mesh dress before and worried it would be hard to wear but this fabric has a good stretch to it. As I don't have underwear that is suitable for underneath (big boob problems) I bought the Chubby Cartwheels Basic Bodycon dress to wear with it. I love that you see the Bodycon dress shape through the skirt. ( I will blog about the Bodycon soon)

I think I would wear this over a swimming costume if I was at the beach for walking around in. It is the perfect cover up without being covered up. This dress comes in 4 colour options including Black, White and Mustard. As with all Shawnas designs you can customise sleeve length and I had a custom bust of 21" to make sure there was enough boob room and that the waist seem was under my bust.

You may have seen my other posts recently about Chubby Cartwheels HERE & HERE and I really can't say enough good things about it! The items are made for FAT bodies and fit FAT bodies! Having somewhere to buy something custom by someone who understands fat, roll, spread and comfort is something special and has to be experienced. You are getting something of quality and made with love while supporting a small Brand that is Body Positive and cares about how you feel in your clothes. Chubby Cartwheels gives fat people choices that are just not available from Big Brands because they don't think we should be wearing things like this.

Well fuck flattering and give me all the choices in all the sizes! I will choose what I want to wear thanks.







Dress - Chubby Cartwheels - Coco dress size 5x
Glasses - Zenni $19.95
Belt - Asos Curve
Shoes - Evans £25
Hairband - Claires
Earrings - Summer Blue Jewelry

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ughhh I've loved this dress for so long and you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed