Interrobangart X Lolly - Midi Skirt

Sunday, March 06, 2016

Here it is! The first of my Collaboration pieces with Interrobang Art! 

I approached Christina for a Collab after buying a couple of custom skirts from her and loving how easy it was and the quality and care she puts into every piece she makes be that a size 6 or a 34!

My plan was to choose some Lolly appropriate fabrics that people would like as much as I did. I chose this polka dot and flower print fabric that was available in a variety of colour options. This black version was a must as it is great for any season. There is also a yellow and aqua which I most definitely had Summer in mind. 

This is the Midi Skirt which is a longer length and perfect for me as I wear skirts high up on my body. I wear an XL in Interrobang Art skirts but the band in elastic with lots of stretch so would fit an size 24-30 really. 

The Midi Skirt, Knee Skirt & Dress are available now to order and are limited in stock due to the amount of fabric Christina could purchase. You can request custom bust size if like me you are very large or if you have any queries please so not hesitate to contact Christina

The fabric is not too thin or thick and is soft and easy to wash. I can't wait to see people wearing these items and loving them as much as we do. Please tag us on social media and you can also use the #interrobangartxlolly tag.

I have styled this skirt quite fancy but it can easily be worn with a tshirt or vest and kicks and still look fabulous. I will be blogging about the Knee Skirt and Dress soon so keep an eye out for those too!







Top (dress) - Chubby Cartwheels (blogging about soon)
Skirt - Interronamg Art x Lolly Midi Skirt size XL £45 Sold Out 
Headband - Claires
Shoes - Evans
Badge - Creepycompany
Glasses - Zenni

Here is Christina of Interrobang Art wearing the Aqua Knee Skirt and Yellow Midi Skirt




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. that skirt is just everything! I absolutely LOVE that print, the mix of polkadots and flowers it totally you. So happy for you doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed