Chaffree - Review

Monday, April 11, 2016

Last week I was sent these Chaffree KnickerBoxers to try and I want to shout from the rooftops about how amazing these magical pans are!!! As a fat woman with thighs that love to hug each other so tightly that I could almost be a mermaid I have always had the problem of chub rub even in the dead of Winter.

Summer brings lovely warm days but also sweaty days that is no friend to the fat form. I have many chub rub shorts that do what I want but these were different. The are ohhh sooo stretchy and I was able to pull them right up under my bust and could have fit another human in there with me.

Even with all that stretch they did not lose their shape or slide around on my body. I actually forgot I was wearing them because they are so light, airy and comfortable. The legs did not need adjusting and do not dig in or cut off circulation. There were honestly a dream to wear and I have worn them 4 times this week! It is safe to say I will be buying more and also want to try the Briefs/Pants!

At £19 they are a bit more expensive than the pretty ones I own but none are as good as these. I urge all fats to treat yourself to these! You will not regret it! If your thighs like to hug each other these are the shorts to keep you chub rub free this Summer. I also think these would be perfect for Plus Brides because of their ability to keep you cool. Wedding dresses are heavy and cause lots of sweating under the skirts. Yes these shorts are not the sexiest item to wear on your Wedding day but think cool thoughts.

I tried the XL/2XL in Blossom with Full 8" Leg. (also available in shorter 6" leg) The website says this size fits 24/26/28 and I would agree it is true to size. With so much stretch it would fit larger and you could just as easily size down too. There are 4 colour choices and I will be buying a black pair.

The Chaffree products are very popular with people who do sport and cycling because of their seam free and cool breathable material. These are really a unisex item but there are Mens Boxer Shorts available also.













This item was gifted to me for review. All opinions are my own.
Seriously though! These are AMAZING!!!!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous1:50 pm

    I bought these last year to take on holiday to America. Like you, my thighs love to cuddle up and I loved these knickerboxers. I bought the briefs too a d they are just as comfortable. I've never een your blog before but will look forward to being a regular reader.

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed