Cherry Pie

Thursday, May 26, 2016

How blooming cute is this combo!! I am a big fan of the Lady V London Isabella dress which is a similar style to this Lady Voluptuous Sweetheart dress & Bolero set. The sizing on this is generous and the bust has extra room which is brilliant for me. The Bolero is also a great fit and perfect even on my fat arms. length is great for me at 5'3'' and sit just below the knee.

I look forward to seeing what other prints this set is available in and grabbing some more. The colour is much more vibrant than these photos show. My camera died so had to use my phone which is why the quality is not great. I am sure you get the idea of how amazing this print and set are. The skirt is full and could easily be worn with a petticoat for extra oomph!

I am wearing the 26/28 and it is generous. I usually need a 28/30 in the Lady V London Isabella style and this is bigger in size.






Dress - Lady Voluptuous Cherries On Black Bolero Sweetheart dress size 26/28 £55.00
Fascinator - ebay
Shoes - New Look old
Belt - from another dress
Glasses - London Retro




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed