Naked Superhero

Monday, May 16, 2016

OK I am not naked or a Superhero! I tend to not buy skin tone clothes as it can look like you are naked but I saw this dress on the Asos Curve website and thought I would give it a try. I loved the style and the cape was a super cute touch. The colour is more of a blush tone than the photos are showing. The dress is a stretchy material and has a lace effect overlay on the chest. As with most clothes they are not made for my huge bust so the under bust seams are on my bust which is a shame.

There was a black version also available on the website but both styles seem to be selling out fast. It is a great dress and which would be perfect for anyone who likes to cover up over Summer. The high neck and covered shoulders will stop you getting burnt by the Sun but you have the breezy under arm area to keep you cool.

This is a size 28 and would say it is true to size. I think I will be selling this dress and the colour not great with my very pale Scottish Ghost skin. The bag I have had my eye on for a while in Accessorize. I grabbed it when they had a 30% off sale recently. It is no longer available on the website but you may still be able to get one in store.

Franklin wanted to join me in the garden for this shoot so you can see him pottering about in his super stylish crocs and dino jumper! lol







Black version - HERE
Shoes - Asos 
Bag - Accessorize
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed