Sprinkle Of Spots

Monday, May 23, 2016

This is my first purchase from the Sprinkle Of Glitter Collections for Simply Be. I am a sucker for anything with polka dots and just loved the colour combination of dots and the super cute little pom-pom edge. 

Online it looked wider at the neck and I was worried my bra straps would show but it is fine. The material is very thin cotton with no stretch but you can't see through it. It is actually the perfect item for hot and sweaty Summer days! 

I sized up to a 30 and need it for across my bust but the rest of the dress and under the bust is a loose fit. If you have an average size bust you could size down if you want a more fitted look. There is a zip up the back but I just slid it on over my head. The length is a little short on me to wear without leggings but on a beach or on holiday I probably would not mind. I am 5'3" for reference. 

This dress goes perfectly with my Lindsay Lowe Eyewear glasses! 





Dress - Simple Be Sprinkle Of Glitter Polka Dot dress size 30 £35
Glasses - Lindsay Lowe Eyewear $49.99
Jeggins - New Look Inspire Old
Shoes - Asda Sale 
Necklace - Vintage Gift

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed