Budget Bridal - Scarlett & Jo Mermaid

Monday, June 06, 2016

This post is another Budget Bridal post in the run up to my wedding next Summer. I wanted to share with you what is available to the large and short lady with a range of styles for under £200!

See previous Budget Bridal Posts HERE.
See 105 Plus/Fat Bride/Groom Photos Post HERE
or Youtube video HERE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------



I am excited to share with you the New Scarlett & Jo Wedding Collection. If you follow S&J no doubt you will have seen these on some lovely ladies already but I did ask for Bridal when I asked Gifi for Polka Dots and again he has hit it out of the park! Sadly the Sweetheart Sleeveless dress on the right is now sold out but I should be able to show you the others in the coming weeks. They have really tried to make something for everyone and love that they are available at an affordable Bridal Budget. 

I am wearing the Wrap Top Frill Front dress and have styled it in a Mermaid/Beach theme. I was surprised with how many layers of fabric are in this dress and it flows so well. It is a stretch material so is super comfortable to wear and with the floaty sleeves you will not get hot and bothered unless you want to! Wink wink!

I was sent the size 26 and it fit everywhere except my massive bust where is was tight and caused strange creases on my boobs so decided to try the 28 and it fit perfectly all over. The did worry the length may be too long but as you can see this is perfect.  I am 5'3'' but it will be longer on someone with less boob and belly. I never have a problem with S&J lengths. 

These dresses are show stoppers on their own but you know I love to style things to the max and when I saw this Starfish Headband on ebay from StarCrossedBoutique I knew it would be perfect with this dress. The comfort level of this dress is 10/10 you can wear this dress all day then eat in it and dance the night away and still look stunning. 








Dress - Scarlett & Jo Wrap Frill Front dress size 28 £200
(Available size 12-32)
Necklace - ebay
Bracelet - ebay
Shoes - Simply Be
Belt - Ribbon ebay

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look amazing, and I have to say the wedding dresses from S&J are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed