Pretty Pussy Bow

Monday, June 20, 2016

The weather is being very odd for this time of year. It is officially Summer although you would never know it! I wore this Scarlett & Jo dress for Fathers Day.

As I have a large belly I find this style of the 2 in 1 dresses most comfortable to wear. It comes with a wide belt much like the large band on the other 2 in 1 dresses which I find roll down or dig in because of my belly. I have reviewed the Rose Print Cross Over dress which is similar to this one HERE

The top is a stretchy Pussy Bow with cuffed sleeves and button detail which is lovely. It is sized large so you can size down. I am wearing the 24 and it fits snug just how I wanted it. The waist is elastic but not a tight elastic so is very comfortable. The skirt is a non stretch very lightweight material that does not crease and flows beautifully. The length is lovely on me too. (5'3'')

It is such a lovely and easy dress to wear that it did not take much styling at all. I could have added a skinny belt but it looks just as nice without. Black pumps and a brooch and I was ready to go.

I hope Scarlett and Jo do more of these dresses with different colour tops. red, greens and purples would great with the floral print skirts. I also love the sweetheart necklines and would love some long tops to wear with skirts and trousers.







Dress - Scarlett & Jo 2 in 1 Pussy Bow size 24 £45.50
Brooch - ebay
Shoes - Simply Be
Glasses - BonLook
Earrings - Desperate Beatnik

---------------------------------------------------------

You can now follow me on Snapchat! Search LollylikesFat


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Facebook

Twitter Feed